If you are having trouble logging into Level up with Nona, first ensure you are using the correct email address and password. If you have forgotten your password find more help here.
If your login details are correct but you are still unable to access the app, please check that you have an active subscription - you can check this here.
If you have a subscription and your login details are correct, you can try to "restore previous purchases" from the welcome screen of the app. If this doesn't work either, it's possible that there is a technical issue preventing you from accessing the app. There are a few things you can try to resolve the problem - please try the following troubleshooting steps (try relaunching the app after each one):
- Check if there are new versions of Level up with Nona available on the Apple App / Google Play Store. If so, please install the most up-to-date version and relaunch the app.
- Check if there are new OS updates available for your device. If so, install the most up-to-date version and try accessing Level up with Nona again.
- Reboot or change your internet connection: Put your device on flight mode, wait a few seconds, then turn flight mode off again. You can also switch from wi-fi to data, data to wi-fi, or try to connect to a different wi-fi network.
- Try rebooting your device: Power off your device. Wait 30 seconds after your device has completely powered off, and then turn it back on before you try accessing Level up with Nona again.
- Uninstall and reinstall Level up with Nona.
If you are still having trouble, please submit a ticket with our support team.